Meanwhile in Maine, I have been putting my tick work to good use building a basic differential equations model, in my independent study with my Professor Carrie Eaton. She snapped this picture of me and Kari as we were working on finding nullclines and Jacobians.
Tonight I am just finalizing my blog from my incredible internship and looking over my poster for the Unity College Student Conference tomorrow, its a quiet Friday. I like it. I can't help but smile tonight. Three years ago, as a freshman at Unity College, I barely understood what wildlife biology was, and here I am today, one semester left until graduation and diving right into fieldwork. I am blessed for all the opportunities I have been given, that have challenged me, and helped me become who I am today. A little extra nerdy, goal oriented, and happy small town girl.
Thank you to everyone who has supported and believed in me along the way.
Graduate School here I come.
-Dr. White

No comments:
Post a Comment